HR and L&D Administrator
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena and have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We currently have a vacancy for a HR and L&D Administrator to join our HR team in the Hereford offices. As part of the HR team, the role will provide day-today HR, L&D and Resourcing administration to support the wider HR team in the delivery of their roles
The ideal candidate will have a background in administration with a fantastic eye for the detail. The role will be responsible for ensuring that all personnel documentation both online and offline is compliant with all the regulatory frameworks allpay work within (i.e. law, ISO standard, internal policies and procedures etc.). In addition the ideal candidate would be proficient in the Microsoft suite of products and able to provide quick and efficient data entry.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven and effective administrative experience with a methodical, consistent and accurate approach to routine tasks
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Knowledge and proficient in the use of HR software and learning management systems
• Attention to detail in data management and administrative support task
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely with staff at all levels
• Previous experience of working within a combine HR and L&D environment
• Ability to work well as part of a team and under own initiative
• Actively seeks to develop own skills and knowledge, learning from mistakes and welcoming constructive feedback
• Strong planning, organising and implementation skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Flexibility and adaptability in a changing situations
Some of the key benefits for this role are listed below:
• Group Personal Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday plus additional days upon completion for varying length of service
• Salary sacrifice schemes, including childcare vouchers
• Private Healthcare Insurance
• Permanent Healthcare Insurance
• State of the art subsidised gym and fitness instructor at our Hereford offices
• Subsidised restaurants on site at our Hereford offices
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.