Direct Debit Administrator
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for Direct Debit Administrator, based in our Hereford Office.
In this role, you will work with your team to provide the company with a first class Direct Debit service for our clients and their payers ensuring client and customer enquiries are answered in a professional and courteous manner in compliance with the Direct Debit Scheme rules.
You will assist with the processing of Direct Debits and maintenance of the Direct Debit Instruction, and you will process telephone payments in compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements.
As Direct Debit Administrator, some of your key duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for advising our clients on Direct Debit processes in accordance with the BACS scheme rules and with an understanding of banking practices;
- Assisting our clients and their customers, as well as third parties with a wide range of payment related enquiries;
- Recording and maintaining our clients' and their customers electronic details held on several allpay systems, including P42, Webconnect, Callpay and Salesforce, and use allpay’s Information Systems to produce letters, emails and reports;
- Working collaboratively with other departments towards a team approach, particularly Finance, Business Information, IT Support and the Business Account Managers.
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- GCSE level or equivalent to include English and Mathematics at Grade C or above;
- Experience of working in a Customer Service or Banking environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a professional telephone manner;
- Strong computer literacy;
- High degree of concentration amid competing demands, excellent attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality.
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym with personal trainer.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we’d love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.