allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of our continued business expansion we are now recruiting for a Delivery Lead to join our IT Team, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll run a team of development and test engineers that focus on bug fixes and small changes outside of the main project teams – allpay’s Rapid Response Team. These improvements will be to applications and systems that process significant financial transactions, and therefore the changes are vital to the performance and reputation of the organisation
As Delivery Lead, some of your key duties will include:
- Responsibility for the successful resolution of a wide range and volume of bug fixes and changes, and the implementation of small changes
- Analysing often complex information to determine the correct course of action, escalating back to central project teams where a Rapid Response cannot be justified
- Ensuring changes are undertaken within very strict timescales and SLAs
- Allocating resources appropriately to ensure fixes can be made, whilst ensuring that contingency plans are managed
- Responsibility for the day to day performance of the Rapid Response Team
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Proven and extensive Delivery/Project Management experience within technical space
- Experience of working within an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD)
- Significant experience of managing change across the software development lifecycle.
- Experience of managing virtual/project teams
- Experience of working in a constantly changing environment, and reprioritising work allocation appropriately.
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.