Cyber Security Specialist
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of our continued business expansion we are now recruiting for a Cyber Security Specialist to join our IT Department, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll be instrumental in maintaining a pre-emptive and pro-active security alert status within the IT department, both to keep systems and services secure from threats, and to ensure systems and services comply with regulatory requirements and controls through log analysis, scanning, assessments and investigation.
As Cyber Security Specialist, some of your key duties will include:
- Identifying and addressing a full range of issues from structure and policy, through to assisting in specific areas such as data privacy, data leakage prevention/monitoring, information rights management, third party security and cryptography
- Defining information security strategies, including guiding principles and future state vision, ensuring that the strategic objectives are aligned with business goals
- Network Forensics, Windows Forensics, Mobile Device Forensics, Threat Hunting, Threat Intelligence (Consumption & Production), Malware Analysis (Static & Dynamic) inclusive of reverse engineering in addition to general client-facing/soft-skill abilities.
- Supporting stakeholders with both onsite and remote Assurance activities including audits.
- Providing expert advice across a range of Cybersecurity risk domains including technical security controls.
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- InfoSec/CyberSec experience
- Strong level of experience with ISO27001 (Ideally as a Lead Auditor) and PCI-DDS.Awareness of GDPR, Compliance, Awareness Training, Governance, Security Strategies and Risk Management.
- Knowledge and expertise in monitoring systems, including CyberArk, SIEM & Intrusion Detection
- The ability to address multiple assignments simultaneously, with strong ability to prioritise tasks, and respond to dynamic priorities
- A proven track record of working in infrastructure or application security
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.