Cyber Security Lead
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of our continued business expansion we are now recruiting for a Cyber Security Lead to join our IT Department, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll lead the Cyber Security function and set the strategy and direction for the IT Department and the company as a whole. The role will ensure that systems, services and applications are secure from threats, and will also ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and controls through log analysis, scanning, assessments and investigation. This role will play a pivotal part in leading Incident and Problem Management within the IT Operations team ensuring compliance with the IT Security policy and best practices
As Cyber Security Lead, some of your key duties will include:
- Overseeing the delivery of complex security services, manage relationships and issues.
- Embedding security into all stages of the software development life cycle/delivery methodologies.
- Leading the Cyber Security function for the business, managing the Cyber Security Specialists and ensuring their work and output aligns to the organisational priorities.
- Ensuring that both Applications and Infrastructure are delivered in a consistently safe fashion
- Promoting awareness of strategic initiatives, and encourage self-sustaining security practices and behaviours within delivery teams.
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Deep knowledge of OWASP Top 10, CWE/SANS Top 25, WASC
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of vulnerability remediation
- Ability to deliver consultancy, risk management, solution design and issue resolution
- Expert knowledge in IT security best practice and solutions.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent.
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.