Client Finance Specialist
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for a Client Finance Specialist, based in our Hereford Office.
In this role, you will be responsible for the administration and control of client trust funds across both Bill Payments and Prepaid.
As Client Finance Specialist, some of your key duties will include:
- Responsible for the daily reconciliation of the inward settlements from all payment networks.
- Responsible for the accurate processing of all manual adjustments to customer accounts, including the processing of chargeback enquiries and the production of letters to be sent to clients as notification of the adjustments.
- Maintaining a chargeback log, ensuring reconciliation with the monthly Cardnet statement.
- Responsible for resolving all internal and external Client Finance enquiries within agreed SLAs.
- Responsible for the daily processing and reconciliation of the PPS program managed client funds.
- Responsible for the daily processing and reconciliation of the Carta program managed scheme.
- Responsible for the daily processing and reconciliation of allpay’s own MasterCard issuance scheme.
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- GCSE level or equivalent in English and Mathematics at Grade C or above.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, contributing positively to team culture and creating an engaging, supportive and professional environment.
- An excellent telephone manner, good Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Evidence of working to deadlines and challenging environments.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy of data and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Knowledge of payment scheme rules (i.e. BACS, Visa and Mastercard) and experience in an accountancy or financial setting is desirable.
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, and a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym with personal trainer.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.