Application Support Team Leader
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of our continued business expansion we are now recruiting for an Application Support Team Leader to join our IT Operations Team, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll lead a team of Application Support Technicians to maintain and support multiple software applications. You’ll be the primary point of escalation for any application support issues.
As Application Support Team Leader, some of your key duties will include:
- Planning, organising and assigning resources accordingly in order to manage day to day work volumes and tasks within the Application Support team.
- Taking accountability for the resolution of issues and use escalation routes at the appropriate times.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with key customers and colleagues to ensure best practise is implemented and adhered to where appropriate and relevant.
- Interacting with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex issues.
- Managing all application small and medium changes and releases via the CAB process.
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Demonstrable experience of supporting systems preferably managing financial data.
- Experience of utilising and updating support call logging systems
- Experience of taking changes to CAB for implementation
- Demonstrable Team Leader Experience
- The ability to solve problems and provide workable satisfactory solutions.
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.