Application Support Analyst
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We are now recruiting for an Application Support Analyst to join our IT Operations Team, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll join a team of Application Support Technicians to maintain and support multiple software applications.
As Application Support Analyst, some of your key duties will include:
- Providing support to key business users, both internally and externally, to prioritise, resolve and manage defects, issues or concerns with allpay applications
- Monitoring critical systems and liaising with 3rd party suppliers as necessary to resolve problems
- Supporting project and other business stakeholders, proactively suggesting solutions to complex issues and proposing creative alternatives to existing methods where necessary
- Identifying root cause of issues, recommending and implementing solutions as required and escalating where appropriate to ensure minimal disruption to business functions
- Creating and update user guides, self-help documents and FAQ’s to support client and customer product knowledge
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Demonstrable experience of supporting applications and systems, ideally in a financial environment
- Experience of utilising and updating support call logging systems
- Strong, demonstrable knowledge of SQL
- Experience of raising changes to be implemented through an internal Change Management process
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to investigate issues and proactively determine solutions
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.