Application & Data Architect
allpay Limited are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of our continued business expansion we are now recruiting for an Application & Data Architect to join ourSoftware Delivery Team, based in our Hereford Head Office. In this role, you’ll ensure that all new project work feeding through to the application delivery team is being designed and engineered in a way that is based around the strategic direction of the IT department. You will also be expected to provide clear definitions of how the application developers should build applications, within a prescribed allpay standard framework
As Application & Data Architect, some of your key duties will include:
- Working with application teams to define our vision and roadmaps for all application and data solutions.
- Providing strategic influence across groups, projects and products to implement cost-effective technology solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Engaging in concept discussions, proposed technology solutions, to meet business objectives.
- Working with senior leadership and project stakeholders to articulate opportunities, costs, and risks associated with decisions made around the platform architecture and implementation.
- Designing and defining application and data architectural solutions, overseeing the implementations
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Experience in defining application architectures for large organisations, and of demonstrating alignment between business objectives and the target application architecture.
- An excellent understanding of technical design principals and processes
- Demonstrably extensive experience in the IT industry with expertise in all areas of Application and Data solutions. Preferably with experience in professional services business applications include DMS and ERP solutions.
- Demonstrated ability in technology partner management practices including the ability to lead vendors/partners in defining architectures
- Experience in defining and delivering Application Architectures including N-tier applications (web and mobile), Microservices, On-Premise, PaaS and SaaS
In return, allpay offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you can see yourself working for allpay, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
All roles at allpay Limited are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.