allpay Limited is the UK’s leading payments specialist.
Established in 1994, its core business concentrates on providing bill payment services - primarily to the public sector – and handles £6 billion a year across 60 million transactions.
The company’s aim is to work with each of its clients to save them money through creating modern payment systems that are both cost effective and very convenient for the end consumer.
allpay has grown to now comprise a total of seven businesses:
- Bill Payments – facilitating the collection and receipt of revenues
- Prepaid Cards – for the paying out of benefits and allowances
- Card Manufacturing and Bureau facilities – securely producing and distributing secure credit, debit and prepaid cards
- Print and Design – fast, accurate and cost effective solutions
- 24publishing – publishing news and advertising jobs to the housing and local government sectors via 24dash.com, 24housing magazine and 24dash jobs
- Rude wines - online wine retailer offering a portfolio of over 230 wines to suit all tastes and budgets.
- Herefordshire live - a mobile-first what’s on, news and culture website.
We meet high standards of quality and security, achieving PCI DSS compliance, a comprehensive range of ISO certifications, plus MasterCard and Visa© accreditations.
allpay is committed to managing its growth responsibly so it can continue to make a positive contribution to the community and to the environment, as well as the workplace.
Find out more about the allpay group.